31 March 2013

Some run a 5K in them, some just look good in them

Six months ago I joined a gym, purchased some neon Nikes from ASOS with a 20% discount voucher and carried on with my life. Imagine my shock tonight when I saw from Cocorosa wearing the exact same trainers as me!


Admittedly, although mine are six months old now and battered by hours on a treadmill/elliptical trainer, they are doubtlessly the most comfortable and eye-catching shoes I own. Cocorosa styles them much better than me - neon sports bra and sheer shirt is ingenious. When I'm pounding the calories on the treadmill the last thing I'm thinking is: why can't people (almost) see my midriff? Although this should potentially be the first thing on my mind.

My housemate once told me she wouldn't be seen dead with me outside the house in these. Perhaps I'll show her Cocorosa's post and perhaps she'll change her mind? Perhaps I need to get Cocorosa to show me some styling tips first.

No comments: