09 July 2012

M.A.C.

Upfront, there won't be a lot of beauty on this blog.

I really struggle with make up. Which is exactly what I told the M.A.C. customer assistant on saturday.

Who, by the way, was the only person I've ever met who could pull off a septum piercing and Dr Martens. I don't like either, ever, on anyone. But somehow, she rocked both.

I was given my own little makeover, and came away with the Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation and an eyebrow pencil in Soft Taupe Brown.

Being an eyebrow pencil virgin, having her show me how to create the same look was fabulous.

And the foundation is incredible. Matches my skin perfectly, medium coverage, super lightweight, the perfect blend of sheer and matt, and the best part? It doesn't move. Doesn't budge. When it says 15 hour wear, it means it. Even in the sticky humid air and torrential rain of the British summer this weekend, it didn't move once.

I recon even I could do a workout in this and come out of the gym flawless.

No comments: